Saturday, November 13, 2010

Incomplete..

I Preferred my life the way it was and I never had any complains of what and how and one day it happen to sense to me that I am with the man I deserve to be.. he is total person as for a lover, everything that I wanted him to be.. he never made me feel the difference as the day went by but today this day I feel he is not able to figure how much I need him . Its terrifying to me while its funny to the world.. they say I worry and think like an elephant but trust me I fear nothing else but I sure fear losing him and this is my confession that for me he is my one in 6 billions. And come what so may I always want him however I tell him I dont need him deep inside I know I need him more than anything else and its not easy to define or even imagine how my life would be without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment